With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in anyway? Many homeowners across America and are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending institution will issue a […]
Tag Archives | foreclosure-process
Understanding the foreclosure process in is an important part of navigating your own home foreclosure. Before we dive in… What is foreclosure anyway? Foreclosure is the legal process that lenders use to take back property securing a loan, generally after the borrower stops making payments. Foreclosure is no fun. But just know that it’s not the […]
"We contracted with Adrian Samborowski of Blue River Investments for the "as is" sale of our uncles home. Adrian's contract was straight forward and easy to understand and even though some unforeseen circumstances occurred, Adrian stood by his contract and his word throughout the entire process.It was a pleasure dealing with him and we would not hesitate to do so again in the future".The family of H. Scheuermann
Where We Buy Houses in New Jersey
Follow US on TwitterMy Tweets
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
- Buy my Middlesex, Somerset, Mercer, Monmouth and Union County NJ house for cash – 2 Questions To Ask
- Cash for Homes in Middlesex, Somerset, Mercer, Monmouth and Union County Buyers – Will I Get A Fair Price?
- Who can buy my home with cash in Middlesex, Somerset, Mercer, Monmouth and Union County NJ?
- Cash for houses in Middlesex, Somerset, Mercer, Monmouth and Union County – how to sell your NJ house for fast cash
- Who are the cash house buyers in Middlesex, Somerset, Mercer, Monmouth and Union County NJ?